Roemer Capital (Europe) Limited is authorised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under Licence 305/16.
- Information about investment and ancillary services Roemer Capital (Europe) Limited* has been authorised to offer, is available at:
Dr. Roman Lokhov
Non Executive Chairman, Roemer Capital
- Between 2008 and 2020, Dr Lokhov held a range of executive and non-executive directorships, including CySEC, FCA, FINRA and Central Bank of Russia regulated investment firms and general commercial companies.
- Dr. Lokhov was the CEO of BCS Global Markets and, before that, of Otkritie Capital LLC and Otkritie Capital Limited.
- Dr Lokhov’s previous experience also includes directorship of RTS Stock Exchange (Moscow, Russia).
- Dr Lokhov attended Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA, where he earned a Master of Business Administration degree and Carl v. Ossietzky University in Oldenburg, where he earned PhD in Economics.
- Before that Dr Lokhov studied Economics with concentration in Mathematics at Novosibirsk State University.
- Dr Lokhov speaks Russian, English and German.
Managing Director, Roemer Capital
- Mrs Khrabrova has over 25 years’ experience in banking and finance. For the last 15 years she took executive and top management position in various European regulated financial institutions. Ms. Khrabrova held Director position at BrokerCreditService (Cyprus) Limited (2018-2020) and Fintailor Investments Limited (2014-2015). Prior to her positions Ms. Khrabrova was Director of Equity Derivatives department at Renaissance Capital (2006-2012), Deputy Head of Structured Products Department at Gazprombank (2005-2006) and Director of structured products department at Trust Investment Bank. Ms. Khrabrova graduated from RUSSIAN ECONOMIC ACADEMY named after G.V. Plekhanov (Economic faculty, honor degree) as well as from MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY named after M.V. Lomonosov (Foreign Language faculty). Mrs Khrabrova holds CySEC Advanced Certificate and speaks Russian and English languages.
Executive Director, Roemer Capital
- Mr Charalambous is the Executive Director responsible for Compliance and Risk of Roemer Capital.
- Since 2007, Mr Charalambous has undertaken various roles relating to investment banking, compliance and anti-money laundering.
- Mr Charalambous was the Head of AML/Financial Crime at BrokerCreditService (Cyprus) Ltd. Before that, he held compliance related positions at the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, banking and the securities industry.
- Mr Charalambous holds a Masters degree in Finance and Investment from the University of Nottingham, the CySEC Advance and AML Certifications as well as the CISI Global Financial Compliance.
- Mr Charalambous speaks Greek and English languages.
Non Executive Director, Roemer Capital
- Mr Christodoulou has been member of various Investment Committees and has held Executive positions in private companies.
- Mr Christodoulou also holds the position of a Non-Executive Director and chairs the Audit Committee of a listed Cyprus public company, with which he previously worked as Finance Director for 10 years and holds directorships with a number of CySEC-regulated investment funds.
- Mr Christodoulou is a Qualified Chartered Accountant in England and Wales and a member of the ICAEW and ICPAC. He graduated from Manchester University with a bachelor degree in Computer Science and Accounting.
- Mr Christodoulou speaks Greek and English languages.
Roemer Capital's ultimate owner is RL Intellectual Ventures – a German investment company that invests its own assets in financial instruments and joint venture projects and focuses in particular on financing and advising start-up companies in the financial and high-tech sectors.
Get in touch with us to further discuss your needsContacts