Roemer Capital (Europe) Limited* offers wide range of services in accordance with its license.
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients
- Dealing on own account
- Portfolio management
- Provision of investment advice
- Underwriting of financial instruments and/or placing of financial instruments on a firm commitment basis
- Placing of financial instruments without a firm commitment basis
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services
- Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
- Advice to undertakings on capital structure, industrial strategy and related matters and advice and services relating to mergers and the purchase of undertakings
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms
- Services related to underwriting
- Investment services and activities as well as ancillary services where these are connected to the provision of investment or ancillary services
The Services of Roemer Capital may be accessed worldwide by means of electronic communication. The Services are not, however, intended for use by persons located in countries where such use constitutes a violation of applicable legislation or regulations. None of the Services of Roemer Capital is available to persons residing in countries where the provision of such Services would constitute a violation of mandatory applicable legislation or regulations.
It is the sole responsibility of any person requesting or using a Service to comply with all applicable legislation or regulation.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Services are not intended to be used by, and any publications on this website about the Services are not addressed to, any of the following:
U.S. persons (as defined in Rule 902 of Regulation S promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933) other than a U.S. registered broker-dealer, a bank acting in a broker-dealer capacity, a non-U.S. branch or agency of a U.S. person or a U.S. citizen resident outside the U.S . For the last two investor categories the Services will always be limited to executing transactions outside the U.S.; or
residents, citizens or nationals of Australia not falling within the definition of a “wholesale client” (as set out in section 761 of the Corporations Act 2001 ); or
any legal person incorporated, registered or carrying out a regular business in Australia not falling within the definition of a professional investor “wholesale client” (as set out in section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001).
Key focus of
Roemer Capital (Europe) Limited*
- Prime brokerage services offering execution, financing, and custody for international market participants, covering emerging market equities, derivatives, and fixed income
- Global Markets helping European players and clients from emerging markets region to access international markets
- Wealth management and brokerage services to qualified private investors.